7 Cooking Tips for Middle Eastern Bread Recipes
Imagine your house filling up with the smell of fresh, warm homemade bread. The taste is so much better than commercial breads.
Middle Eastern breads, such as pita are soft. No need for a knife; just tear it and scoop up your favorite spread. Still, you can also prepare regular shaped bread or rolls.
Bread recipes demand some time and work. It's much easier to buy bread
at the supermarket;
it's your choice whether to bake bread or buy it.
Here are basic tips for successful bread baking. Following these tips can save a lot of time, and lead to great results.
7 Tips for successful Bread preparation:
1. Never add salt or oil to the yeast; it will prevent it from fermenting.
2. Preheat oven to 400° F, 1 hour before you putting the bread.
3. Adding olive oil to the dough will prevent the bread drying out too fast.
4. When moving the bread into the oven, be careful not to press it, so air from the yeast doesn't escape.
5. Put a bowl of water in the oven to prevent unwanted hardening.
6. Always use a damp towel to cover the dough.
7. The ideal temperature for raising dough is 74°F.
Go to Bread Recipes and easily make delicious Middle Eastern Bread recipes.